[teknoids] RE: Any law schools using iTunesU for class recordings?

Aaron Dewald aaron.dewald at law.utah.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:36:10 EDT 2010

Phil,

We are using iTunesU to distribute class lectures for a handful of faculty.

Here's our process, for what it's worth:

* Faculty use small mp3 recorders to record the class.
* The faculty give the recorders to their secretarial support.
* Secretarial support pulls them off the mp3 recorder and manually uploads them to the professors class via iTunesU

Only those that are registered for the class can see the recordings. iTunesU is run by the main campus library technology group... so I have no idea about how that's set up. :(

Aaron J. Dewald, M. Ed.
Director, Technology Initiative
S.J. Quinney College of Law
University of Utah