[teknoids] Messaging as strategic asset?

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Wed Sep 22 17:25:10 EDT 2010

As a follow-up,

 - You can email into WordPress: http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_to_your_blog_using_email
 - Some wikis allow email into the system, for example: https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/21973

I also found this (although I have to say I'm ready for this style of graphic design to die): http://www.taglocity.com/taglocitySolution.html . Basically, it enables you to share emails that contain useful knowledge with team members. From their very peppy marketing materials: "One way of describing what TeamFeed does is to think of it as a ridiculously simple 'automatic blog for everyone' or 'inside-out wiki' aimed at people that don't want to leave the corporate email system or change the way they like to work. You just tag your email (optionally) and CC the group and that's it! "  It actually looks pretty interesting - perhaps this is what you are after?

Ben