[teknoids] Amicus 2010?

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Mon Mar 29 12:22:53 EST 2010

Hi all,
We've been using Amicus 7 for some time now - didn't do the upgrade to v
8 - but are thinking of moving to 2010. Although v 7 has been working
well for us, we had a very weird issue with the DB that just happened
and we were down for two days. Has anyone converted to 2010 yet? If so,
what version were you previously using and how painful was the upgrade?
Are there significant user-interface changes? I hate to upgrade b/c the
clinic staff know v 7 pretty well, and we're good at supporting it, but
we may be forced into it.
Thanks
Cyndi
Cyndi Dean Johnson
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law