[teknoids] Drupalfest at CALIcon2010

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Mar 11 09:23:37 EST 2010

Folks,
With all the interest in Drupal out there, I'd like to revive
Drupalfest at this year's CALI Conference for Law School Computing.
I'm thinking of a 2 part fest.
First, a track featuring sessions with your experiences, good and bad,
with Drupal. So, if your interested in sharing your Drupal experience,
visit http://u.cali.org/2a5h and submit your session. Include
"Drupalfest" in the title and as a tag so we can track these sessions.
Second, I'd like to do a more advanced hands on workshop working on
some aspect of Drupal that requires rolling up your sleeves and
digging into the code.  I don't have anything firm in mind, so I'd
like to hear ideas from the Drupalers out there.

This year's conference, Reboot Legal Education, is June 24 - 26, 2010
at Rutgers|Camden. All the details are at http://conference.cali.org/.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Internet Development