[teknoids] Just the fax mam..

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Mar 10 16:32:16 EST 2010

I didn't realize so much was going on with faxing! I think someone
should put together panel/presentation for CALIcon at Rutgers | Camden
in June to talk about what schools are doing and where this is headed.
The URL to submit session proposals is:
http://conference.cali.org/node/add/session. You'll need to login
using your CALI username and password to submit the proposal.

Thanks,
Elmer.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Randy Krzyston <rkrzyston at tjsl.edu> wrote:
> We will be moving to a new campus in January 2011.   This move comes with a
> shiny and new Cisco VoIP phone system!   We are exploring the possibility of
> providing both staff and faculty a personal fax numbers.    Mostly to
> receive faxes, but the desktop capabilities to fax out would be nice.   We
> will have large multi-function printer/copier  machines in the new campus on
> each floor, but we may or may not allow outbound faxing from them…. Still
> under discussion..
>

> Today we use the small  standalone  fax machines spread around the campus.
>  Not really manageable by IT, analog phone lines all over  etc..
>

> I’ve looked at eFax, but it is pretty expensive for our 150 users..
>

> What are you using or what would you recommend…
>

> Randy Krzyston
>
> Director IT Operations
>
> Thomas Jefferson School of Law
>
> (o) 619-297-9700 x1133