[teknoids] Just the fax mam..

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 10 15:41:00 EST 2010

We have been using Esker¹s VSI Fax for years.. (I¹d say its been ~8 years or
so).. Setup was expensive at the time (we paid around 2000 dollars for the
necessary hardware/software to handle the DID lines (to allow each user
their own number)). Ongoing costs are around 100 per month for two inbound
lines and numbers are available in blocks of 20 for 20 dollars per month.
The maintenance on the software is around 500 annum.

In all, we pay about 200 per month for our solution (60 numbers)..  I¹d like
to cancel it, but it still gets a lot of usage.. We also use it for outbound
service.

Tom