[teknoids] Just the fax mam..

Randy Krzyston rkrzyston at tjsl.edu
Wed Mar 10 15:24:16 EST 2010

We will be moving to a new campus in January 2011.   This move comes
with a shiny and new Cisco VoIP phone system!   We are exploring the
possibility of providing both staff and faculty a personal fax numbers.
Mostly to receive faxes, but the desktop capabilities to fax out would
be nice.   We will have large multi-function printer/copier  machines in
the new campus on each floor, but we may or may not allow outbound
faxing from them.... Still under discussion..

Today we use the small  standalone  fax machines spread around the
campus.   Not really manageable by IT, analog phone lines all over
etc..

I've looked at eFax, but it is pretty expensive for our 150 users..

What are you using or what would you recommend...

Randy Krzyston

Director IT Operations

Thomas Jefferson School of Law

(o) 619-297-9700 x1133