[teknoids] Software for Clinics

Chad Kealey kealey at drexel.edu
Fri Jul 23 10:23:34 EDT 2010

We use a custom-built MS Sharepoint site, which I presented on at CALI
last month.  You can view the recording here:
http://conference.cali.org/sessions/1049

Assuming you have a CALI login.  If you don't, you can also view it
here:
http://rmcp.dcollege.net/playlists/13944/206872.html

It's certainly not as polished or professional as some of the
commercial apps, but it does the job and was free (other than my time
to set up & maintain it, which has been fairly minimal).

--
Chad Kealey
Instructional Technology Support Coordinator
ckealey at drexel.edu