[teknoids] Audio Visual Classroom Setup question

Gary P. Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Fri Jul 23 10:07:18 EDT 2010

Thanks Gina!  I like the help button on the Crestron.  We have a few crestron setups and that could be very useful.

Gary Moore PMP
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra Law School
e-mail - Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu<mailto:Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu>
Phone: (516) 463-6067

"If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing
anything.  I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes."

John Wooden