[teknoids] Audio Visual Classroom Setup question

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Thu Jul 22 14:30:12 EDT 2010

On Jul 22, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Will Monroe wrote:

Gary,

Group training sessions for faculty have been difficult for us to schedule at times everyone can attend.  Instead, we've set up some help pages for our classroom A/V.  They seem to be appreciated but I don't have stats on how often they've been viewed.

www.law.lsu.edu/mediatech<http://www.law.lsu.edu/mediatech>

Like you we had student help that we lost due to budget cuts.  But we also have in-class phones that faculty can use if a problem arises.  This system works well for us.

Thanks to all for posting their materials - We do not have classroom phones, but we do prominently display our AV cellphone numbers. Our faculty are not shy about calling. In addition, if they have an issue, they sometimes ask people in the class to email our folks to request help.

Ben

--
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D.
Assistant Dean, Information Technology