[teknoids] Audio Visual Classroom Setup question

Will Monroe wtmonroe.ls at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:21:55 EDT 2010

Gary,

Group training sessions for faculty have been difficult for us to schedule at times everyone can attend.  Instead, we've set up some help pages for our classroom A/V.  They seem to be appreciated but I don't have stats on how often they've been viewed.

www.law.lsu.edu/mediatech

Like you we had student help that we lost due to budget cuts.  But we also have in-class phones that faculty can use if a problem arises.  This system works well for us.

Regards,

Will

Will Monroe
Head of Instructional Technology