[teknoids] RE: Audio Visual Classroom Setup question

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Thu Jul 22 12:00:13 EDT 2010

We've worked for some time with a presumption that faculty would handle their own media, and I'd say it's worked about as well as one might reasonably hope.  (i.e., Most who are "into it" enough to want to use it generally do OK with it.)  We do provide a hotline phone near the console.  We also provide video instructions, linked from the room PC desktops.  See, for example, http://law.richmond.edu/library/multimedia/102.html .

Paul