[teknoids] Audio Visual Classroom Setup question

Gary P. Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Thu Jul 22 11:38:13 EDT 2010

Greetings Fellow  Teknoids;

Due to budget cuts that has cut own our student aide hiring, starting this semester we are having faculty responsible for setting up their own technology.  We are doing training sessions and providing documentation for each of our different classroom setups (we have five different classroom configurations).   We will be providing support only if they have a problem with the technology in the room.

Have any of you gone this route? And what advice can you give me on what to expect as far as pitfalls, or advice on training faculty.

Greatly appreciated as always. Thanks in advance.

Gary Moore PMP
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra Law School
e-mail - Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu<mailto:Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu>
Phone: (516) 463-6067

"If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing
anything.  I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes."

John Wooden