[teknoids] RE: CLE registration

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Tue Jul 20 13:04:03 EDT 2010

We are currently using Continuity 2000, mainly because another unit on campus was using it, and it fit most of the requirements at the time.  It allows for online registration and CC payment via PayPal.  It has reports, invoicing, badge creation, etc.

This system was put in before I arrived, and I have not looked at it much, or anything else.  In talking with the CLE department, if we had the opportunity to get a separate system we would not go with Continuity in our situation.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662
jmwhitco <at> samford <dot> edu

P Think before you print