[teknoids] Anyone following the Opencast/Matterhorn project?

Will Monroe wtmonroe.ls at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:40:40 EDT 2010

Ben,

A colleague of mine on our university's main campus and I have been following this project for some time.  It is a very interesting project.  The Opencast meetings are usually conducted via Adobe Connect and are open to anyone.  The opencast listservs have also supported some interesting discussions on the future of web video formats.  If you find yourself interested in downloading and using the source or the VM the IRC channel is also friendly and helpful.

Will

Will Monroe
Head of Instructional Technology
Paul M. Hebert Law Center