[teknoids] New on LLRX.com for July 2010

Sabrina Pacifici spacific at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 06:34:44 EDT 2010

New on *LLRX.com* for July 2010 - *www.llrx.com*  More articles forthcoming,
and my thanks to all the authors who contributed their expertise to our
community.

**If you are interested in contributing a feature article, a column, a book
review, a guide or a presentation to LLRX.com, please contact me via:
spacific at earthlink dot net. I look forward to hearing from you.

**Upcoming deadlines - July 16, 23, and 30. Suggestions on topics - Always
Welcome.

*>>Development of a SharePoint Site*
http://www.llrx.com/features/sharepointdevelopment.htm
*Lorette S.J. Weldon* continues her series with a discussion on how to
interpret and document the requirements of an organization or a specific
department in order to develop a successful SharePoint site.

*>>Testing the Accuracy of Database Information Produced in Civil Discovery
*http://www.llrx.com/dbinformationcivildiscovery.htm  *
Conrad J. Jacoby* identifies the trend that increasingly electronically
stored information ("ESI") requested in litigation discovery originates in
databases or other structured data repositories. Previously, this data was
stored in discrete e-mail messages, spreadsheets, and word processing files
that have long made up the bulk of most ESI document productions. Businesses
creating and managing their accumulated information have discovered that
they are able to extract far more utility if they store their data in a
single repository and in a standardized format.*
*
*>>Law Libraries Transformed
*http://www.llrx.com/features/lawlibrariestransformed.htm
Not long ago, the law library was "a place". It housed printed materials and
staff and provided work space for research. Lawyers went there to use books
and consult librarians to locate and complete assignments. Today *Eleanor
Windsor* and *Ron Friedmann* report that the notion of a modern law library
is very different, shaped by the skills of specialized researchers and
information managers rather than by bookshelves and bound volumes. *
*
*>>*See also Sabrina's current awareness blog - *www.bespacific.com* -
comprehensive, accurate, focused news and primary sources on law and
technology issues, updated daily by her since 2002.

*>>*Subscribe to free daily beSpacific.com email updates here:
http://www.bespacific.com/mt/subscribe.html

Sabrina I. Pacifici
Founder, Editor, Publisher
LLRX.com - the free webzine established in 1996 - Legal and Technology
articles and resources on the "moving edge", for Librarians, Lawyers,
Researchers, Academic and Public Interest Communities.
www.llrx.com
email: spacificATearthlinkDOTnet