[teknoids] Re: Do teknoids blog?

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Jul 9 13:43:11 EDT 2010

Folks,
I'm aggregating the feeds from the blogs reported in this thread at
http://www.teknoids.net/aggregator/categories/1. As a bonus there is a
feed of the feeds at http://www.teknoids.net/aggregator/rss/1 in case
you want to follow along in your own reader. If your contributing to
or running a blog you'd like added, just let me know.
For those of you who let me know that you'd like to contribute a
teknoids blog, you'll be hearing from me shortly.

And, I'll be adding more feeds to the Teknoids aggregator to include a
wide range of tech news. The more general tech stuff will be in a
separate category, so you can pick and choose what you want to follow.

Elmer.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Elmer Masters <emasters at cali.org> wrote:
> Since this came up in a conversation today, I though I'd ask: Does
> anyone in teknoids land blog on teknoids subjects? Is anyone on the
> list blogging about technology in law schools? tech in education
> generally? tech in law generally? tech in law libraries? How about
> tech in general?
>
> And a followup: Are interested in contributing in a blog that covers
> tech in law schools, law libraries, etc?

Director of Internet Development
emasters at cali.org	773-332-7508