[teknoids] Do teknoids blog?

Lambert, Greg GLambert at KSLAW.com
Thu Jul 8 20:19:57 EDT 2010

I blog at 3 Geeks and a Law Blog... we hit technology issues along with an eclectic batch of other stuff.

http://www.geeklawblog.com

-Greg Lambert
Library & Records Manager
King & Spalding
Houston, TX

-Sent via PDA
From: teknoids-bounces at ruckus.law.cornell.edu [teknoids-bounces at ruckus.law.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Elmer Masters [emasters at cali.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 3:05 PM
To: Teknoids
Subject: [teknoids] Do teknoids blog?

Since this came up in a conversation today, I though I'd ask: Does
anyone in teknoids land blog on teknoids subjects? Is anyone on the
list blogging about technology in law schools? tech in education
generally? tech in law generally? tech in law libraries? How about
tech in general?

And a followup: Are interested in contributing in a blog that covers
tech in law schools, law libraries, etc?

Let me know, on or off the list.

thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Internet Development