[teknoids] Do teknoids blog?

Sabrina Pacifici spacific at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 20:36:55 EDT 2010

Hello Colleagues,

I have been blogging daily since 2002 on law and technology issues.
Please visit, and contact me any time with your insights.

With  my regards,

Sabrina

Sabrina I. Pacifici
Founder, Editor, Publisher
LLRX.com - the free webzine established in 1996 - Legal and Technology
articles and resources for Lawyers, Librarians, Researchers, Academic
and Public Interest Communities.
www.llrx.com

Author, *beSpacific*
*www.bespacific.com*
Accurate, focused law and technology news updated daily since 2002
with a searchable database of over 23,000 postings on issues
including: the financial system, e-government, current legislative
issues, international law, privacy, cybercrime and ID theft, KM, legal
research, and more.