[teknoids] Do teknoids blog?

Allan Chen abchen at scu.edu
Wed Jul 7 19:17:24 EDT 2010

that's great that you're taking over the maclawstudents blog.  I think it's
a great resource.  I pass information from it along to our students all the
time.

I look forward to your analysis of the different technology.  Hopefully
we'll see some of them at Santa Clara in the coming year in use, too.

allan

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Dennis Bishop <dennisbishop at gmail.com>wrote:

> I will be inheriting the Mac Law Students Blog soon:
> http://maclawstudents.com/blog
>
> My intention will be to help law students and law IT folks support the
> MacOS. Additionally, I hope to explore the use of various electronic devices
> in law school (iPad, Livescribe Pulse pens, etc.) and explore the world of
> jailbreaking and Hackintoshing.
>
> Any and all suggestions are welcome for topics you'd like to see!
>
> ---
>
> On Jul 7, 2010, at 1:05 PM, Elmer Masters wrote:
>
> > Since this came up in a conversation today, I though I'd ask: Does
> > anyone in teknoids land blog on teknoids subjects? Is anyone on the
> > list blogging about technology in law schools? tech in education
> > generally? tech in law generally? tech in law libraries? How about
> > tech in general?
> >
> > And a followup: Are interested in contributing in a blog that covers
> > tech in law schools, law libraries, etc?
> >
> > Let me know, on or off the list.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Elmer.
> >
> > --
> > Elmer R. Masters
> > Director of Internet Development
> > Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
> > emasters at cali.org     773-332-7508

Assistant Dean for Law Technology
Santa Clara Law School
v:  408-210-6274