[teknoids] RE: Fun with qrcodes!

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Thu Dec 16 15:28:05 EST 2010

Tom
I'm trying to get my head around this. Part of my comprehension problem may be that we do not return exams to students. They may inspect | review their final with their professor, but they don't get to copy it or take it with them.

The exam system prints submitted exams and includes the qrcode.  Are the printed | qrcoded exams then distributed to faculty for grading? Then are the graded exams scanned and the scanner recognizes the code and routed the appropriate exam to the correct student electronically?

I can understand wanting to automate a print to electronic distribution scheme. Is there a saving in time or resources by scanning these?

Steve Nelson
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Marquette University Law School
Media & Technology Group