[teknoids] Join us for Law School TechTalk today at 12:00 noon EST!

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Mon Dec 13 10:31:42 EST 2010

Fellow Teknoids,

If you get a chance, please join us today for the end of year wrap-up for Law School Tech Talk. This will be our eighth episode and we're doing an end of year wrap-up. As our co-host Jonathan Ezor says: Best of lists! Predictions! And in recession-appropriate news, I'll be talking about my $149 Android tablet...

GoToMeeting Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/319171338
Time: 12 noon - EST
Day: Monday, December 13 (today).
Website: http://lawschooltechtalk.com/

Stop by! It'll be fun.

Also, we'd be delighted to hear your suggestions for shows next semester. Given the recent discussion of virtualization on teknoids, I wondered if we might do a more in-service sort of roundtable discussion thing around virtualization in the spring.

Best wishes for the holidays,

Ben

--
Ben Chapman
404-727-6948
ben.chapman at emory.edu
http://lawschooltechtalk.com/

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.