[teknoids] drop box with anonymous student submittals?

Zhou, Don don.zhou at wmitchell.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:15:01 EDT 2010

I asked Ben at Emory at the recent CALI about a program where you can just upload a file and share the link with a person you want. Tom's suggestion gave me a aha moment: upload form with a box to indicate if you want to let certain person know the link, enter the email there to notify the person and another box for you to decide if you want to keep it anonymous.  Now how do you implement that? I have not figure that out yet.

Don Zhou