[teknoids] E-discovery (was RE: Email Quotas)

Jim Milles jgmilles at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 9 14:44:04 EDT 2010

Exactly.  And I'd be very surprised if many law schools pay any attention to
good-faith document retention policies.  It's all an e-discovery nightmare
waiting to happen.

James G. Milles
Professor of Law
University at Buffalo
The State University of New York
419 O'Brian Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260
jgmilles at buffalo.edu, 716-645-5543
 Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/jmilles>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jmilles>
Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmilles/>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/jimmilles>
WordPress <http://wingsandravioli.com> Tumblr<http://gnomicwisdom.tumblr.com/>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk/]jim.milles [image: Skype/]jmilles