[teknoids] E-discovery (was RE: Email Quotas)

Kristina Niedringhaus kristina.niedringhaus at law.csuohio.edu
Mon Aug 9 14:38:46 EDT 2010

My guess is that there is actually the reverse problem as well. Most
state institutions have document retention policies, based on state law.
Certain documents are supposed to be destroyed after a certain period of
time. These documents in people's email or saved somewhere are
frequently not being destroyed properly. That can also create legal
problems.

Kris

Kristina L. Niedringhaus
Law Library Director and Associate Professor of Law
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
2121 Euclid Ave, LL110
Cleveland, OH  44115-2214
216.687.3547
216.687.5284 (fax)