[teknoids] E-discovery (was RE: Email Quotas)

Jim Milles jgmilles at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 9 14:29:08 EDT 2010

I'm curious: have any law schools considered the implications of email
retention, offline storage, etc. for e-discovery in the event of possible
litigation?  It seems that recovering email scattered in the usual law
school chaos could get very expensive, and failure to keep emails could lead
to significant damages for spoliation.

Jim