[teknoids] Disk Space Quotas

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Tue May 5 13:17:50 EDT 2009

Apryl,

We do not currently limit faculty and staff. Students are currently limited to 100 MB. Student organizations get one gigabyte.

Ben

On 5/5/09 9:58 AM, "Betts, Apryl R" <apryl-betts at uiowa.edu> wrote:

Fellow Noids:

I think my question regarding quotas was too detailed last time so here's the heart of what we're trying to find out. How does the hard drive space that we provide compare to other Colleges, especially other Law Colleges?

So I have one question, how much server hard drive space do you provide your faculty and staff?

Thanks to those who already responded and thanks to everyone else for enduring this second request for information :).

APRYL

Apryl R. Betts
Information Technology Department
University of Iowa - College of Law

--
Submit help requests at: http://www.law.emory.edu/help/
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D., Asst Dean, Information Technology

prohibited.