[teknoids] Friday Fun: Free Music!

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Fri Jul 31 13:33:57 EDT 2009

On the off chance that someone is looking for a way to serve up music on a home server, you might take a look at sockso - cross-platform, free, and has lots of cool features: http://sockso.pu-gh.com/ - flash player, playlists, users with different rights, ability to share playlists, etc.

Happy Friday and thanks for the link and the music! Ben