[teknoids] cali.org had a DNS failure

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:42:17 EDT 2009

Elmer,

Flush the DNS on the local machine, or somewhere else?

On my PC, I go to http://cali.org and I get the old site, I did a ipconfig /flushdns locally and still get that site.  If I go to http://www.cali.org, I get the shiny, new site.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662
jmwhitco <at> samford <dot> edu

 Think before you print