[teknoids] New CALI website to launch this weekend

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Jul 22 08:46:39 EDT 2009

Folks,
Just a heads up to let you know that we are going to be launching our
redesigned Drupal-based website this weekend. To facilitate this we
are shutting down the login and lesson running features of the current
site at noon on Saturday July 25. We will then migrate the database to
the new system and bring www.cali.org back online by 5 PM ET, Sunday,
July 26.
We’ve been working to make sure that we don’t break any incoming
links, but you may want to check on links to CALI on Monday morning
and let me know if there are any issues.
The new site will initially provide the same products and services as
the current site, but we will be adding new features over the coming
weeks.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Internet Development