[teknoids] recommendation for compute engineer(s)

Olejnikova, Lucie lolejnikova at law.pace.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:13:39 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Thank you all those who have previously responded with suggestions for online registration, scheduling, and management software of an event.

We are considering to have the specific software developed for us, so it can specifically meet the desired needs.  So, this time around I would like to inquire if someone has a recommendation for a computer engineer / computer programmer / computer developer or a firm or any other entity that  does development of custom-ordered software that I could contact and inquire about the possibility to have the software developed for us.

I kindly appreciate any leads anyone might have.

Thank you and have a great day!

Lucie
http://pacelawlibrary.blogspot.com/
http://pace_law_library_podcasts.classcaster.org/blog/
Follow us on Twitter<../../../My%20Documents/Downloads>
PACE Digital Commons: AALL Spectrum Publication
at http://digitalcommons.pace.edu/lawfaculty/534/

S Usmvevem Jde Vsechno Lip!