[teknoids] Linux for Law Students....

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Fri Jul 10 11:09:17 EDT 2009

I can't recall whether it's in the distro, but I could see value in including Cheese (or maybe something better) for shooting video, and Kino for editing it.  This, of course, assumes some sort of webcam in the hardware bundle.

Paul

Harold wrote:

We are in the process of rolling out Linux Thin Clients for our student labs (yes Elmer I know.. a cali presentation for next year)

What Open Source / Linux software would you add to a desktop for Law Students?  We are leaving the standard Ubuntu list of software, but what other things would you want to see added?