[teknoids] RE: Shiretoko or Firefox?

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Thu Jul 2 14:25:13 EDT 2009

Answering, in part at least, my own question.  Right after I posted, I tried opening Facebook chat in Shiretoko 3.5.  Instead of the customary chat box, a separate window opened with an apparently functional chat interface, but also with an "old browser" nag and a "Switch to Firefox" link.  So there are obvious browser-recognition issues.

Paul