[teknoids] Netbooks

Sydney Beckman sydbeckman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:55:30 EST 2009

I looked at a number of machines and read every review I could get my hands
on.  I chose the MSI Wind U100.  It's been great except I had the same
problem mentioned by Ben - the battery failed.  I RMA'd the machine and got
a very quick turnaround.  Other than that - I've had no problems.  Memory
upgrades are also cheap - I found one from Crucial for $14.

Syd Beckman
Dean and Professor of Law
Lincoln Memorial University School of Law