[teknoids] Email List server or service?

Greg Mathes gmathes at PACIFIC.EDU
Fri Feb 20 11:12:04 EST 2009

Matthew,

We use our parent University's "Mailman" system for moderated and
cross-community lists.  It's an open source app and has worked very well
for us over the last 5 or so years.  The following link will take you to
the download and info site:

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/

Greg

Greg Mathes, Chief Technology Officer

University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law

3200 5th Ave. Sacramento, CA 95817

(Office) 916-739-7224

(Fax) 916-739-7388