[teknoids] A new teknoids website

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Fri Feb 13 13:19:45 EST 2009

Folks,
Just a quick heads up to let you know that I've settled
www.teknoids.net into a new home.  It is now running Acquia Drupal 6
on an Amazon EC2 image.  I've got the mailing list wired in, like it
used to be.  This is a clean rebuild of the site, so I'm starting
everything all over again.  Any messages posted to the list are added
to a forum on the new site.  The system also automatically creates
accounts for the sender of the message, so contributing to the
discussion on the teknoids list gets you an account on
www.teknoids.net.  I'll be adding more stuff and settling the fate of
the archive over the weekend, so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Elmer.
webguy, teknoids.net