[teknoids] Sharing Access databases via the web

Gary Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:05:51 EST 2009

Cyndi

I use yousendit.com, in fact did so today.  I recommend it.

Gary

Gary Moore, CISSP
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra University School of Law
Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
(516) 463-6067

>>> On 2/4/2009 at 1:47 PM, in message
<821AB4E5068CAB43A2539D4DD81F38E31767B4A8 at SAMFORDMAIL.ad.samford.edu>,
"Whitcomb, Jeff" <jmwhitco at samford.edu> wrote:

How about something like YouSendIt.com or Microsoft SkyDrive (
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive ).

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662

PThink before you print