[teknoids] Videoconference services?

Bruce Williamson bruce at lclark.edu
Thu Dec 10 15:53:27 EST 2009

We have an ISDN setup in one of our classrooms but the issue is that
almost noone else has it, so it gets very little use. We also just use
skype on a workstation, which works pretty well. We're also members of
'law school connect' and have their equipment as well, but it must be
used only with other law school connect members.
Bruce

--
Bruce Williamson, Computing Services Team Leader
Lewis and Clark Law School, www.lclark.edu/law