[teknoids] First annual law school dead tree Olympics

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:54:06 EST 2009

Folks,

Just for fun (and because I like Google spreadsheets), I've created a quick
form for you to indicate the number of sheets your students have printed
from 11/1 through 12/6. This is a somewhat arbitrary 5 week period, but it
should catch the run-up to exams.

As a data point, students at Emory printed almost exactly 140,000 pages
during that period, about 200 pages per student. Not exactly paperless
nirvana.

Here's the link to the survey form:

 * http://tinyurl.com/yjtjqkg

Only 3 required questions: school name, number of pages printed during the
time period, and number of FTE law students. The school with the highest
number of pages per FTE student gets a prize. Not sure what yet. :)

I'll share the results.

Best regards,

Ben

P.S. Sorry to prolong the printing discussion, TB.

--
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D., Assistant Dean, Emory Law IT
Help: http://www.law.emory.edu/help/
Email: ben.chapman at emory.edu
Blog: http://blogs.emory.edu/benchapman

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.