[teknoids] Pay for Print for students

Bruce Williamson bruce at lclark.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:27:08 EST 2009

Dear Mark,
Thanks so much for your email. (If you're interested), Elmer, one of the
main teknoids dudes, pointed me to the following URL, which shows what a
whole boat load of law schools are doing regarding student pay-for-print.
Best,
Bruce

http://law.richmond.edu/librarytech/printsurvey.php

--
Bruce Williamson, Computing Services Team Leader
Lewis and Clark Law School, www.lclark.edu/law