[teknoids] Issues with Examsoft

EPTING, JR., JIM jim at law.sc.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:06:44 EST 2009

Frantz,

We did have some issues early on Thurs. morning. We were lucky that the
problem cleared up before exams started. We saw the same thing that Gary
experienced.

Jim

Jim Epting
Director, Computer Services
USC - School of Law
803-777-5106

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 07:30:57 -0800
From: "Gary P. Moore" <Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu>
Subject: [teknoids] RE: Issues with Examsoft
To: Teknoids <teknoids at ruckus.law.cornell.edu>
Cc: "David O. Resto" <David.Resto at hofstra.edu>,	"Andrew L. Wilson"
	<Andrew.L.Wilson at hofstra.edu>,	"Michelle M. Wu"
	<Michelle.M.Wu at hofstra.edu>
<586901F2FCADA24D99F311DE86B46C7E83EC7EB7F4 at VA3DIAXVS091.RED001.local>

Frant

Yes we did.  We had several students say that they could not see the
exams on the download screen last evening and I had checked the site and
knew that they hadn't downloaded the exam previously.  Apparently after
they were able to after a few times going back in later on.

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra Law School
e-mail - lawgpm at hofstra.edu