[teknoids] RE: Issues with Examsoft

Gary P. Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:30:57 EST 2009

Frant

Yes we did.  We had several students say that they could not see the exams on the download screen last evening and I had checked the site and knew that they hadn't downloaded the exam previously.  Apparently after they were able to after a few times going back in later on.

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra Law School
e-mail - lawgpm at hofstra.edu