[teknoids] Restricting of wireless access in classrooms

Gary P. Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Wed Dec 2 19:17:08 EST 2009

Have to agree with Greg on the cell phone problem and emergencies.

This is the most recent article on this http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/151779 with the company in Tokyo.

There was a company in Virginia, EM-SEC that was doing this back in 2007.

http://emsectechnologies.com/index.php

The site copyright lists 2008, but I have no idea if they are current.

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra Law School
e-mail - lawgpm at hofstra.edu