[teknoids] RE: Online Project Mgmt Software -- Free?

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Tue Aug 25 21:00:23 EDT 2009

Phil,

Does it need to be a traditional project management app? If not, then Google Apps provides a pretty useful group of tools to organize a group. If you need something more traditional, there's basecamp, but it costs money, although it's not a huge amount - $24 per month for the basic plan: http://basecamphq.com/

I also ran across this slideshare deck:

  http://www.slideshare.net/douglastokuno/web-20-tools-for-project-management

It's basically just a collection of links, but it is a pretty decent survey.

Good luck!

Ben
--
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D.
Assistant Dean for Information Technology