[teknoids] "Archiving" Exchange 2003 public folder calendars

Matthew Perna MPerna at tourolaw.edu
Thu Aug 20 16:10:46 EDT 2009

There is a limit on public folder store of 16gb. This is for the standard
version. The enterprise version is limitless (well MS says 35gb could cause
performance issues). On the Public folder store. I run the Enterprise
version.

Matthew Perna MCSE

Assistant Director for Information Technology

Touro Law Center

225 East View Drive

Central Islip NY  11722

Email: Mperna at tourolaw.edu <mailto:Mperna at tourolaw.edu>