[teknoids] Citation software for OS X - what are others using?

Will Monroe wtmonroe.ls at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:25:34 EDT 2009

Chad,
I use Sente for bibliographic management and citations.  It's not cheap
(~$89) but it is powerful and integrates with several Mac-based word
processors (Word, Pages, Nisus, Mellel, TextEdit).  There's a less expensive
program called BookEnds that you may also want to check out.  BibDesk is
also a great bibliographic program that I used for several years.  It is
free and has a friendly and active user group.  It is designed to integrate
with LaTeX editors but can also be used with Pages and Word.

*Sente*
http://www.thirdstreetsoftware.com/site/introduction.html

*Bookends*
http://www.sonnysoftware.com/