[teknoids] Wireless Printing in Law Libraries

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Tue Aug 18 15:32:47 EDT 2009

We offer wireless printing to any computer on our domain. Students
connect via a secure wireless that's open for file and print sharing
(the guest wireless only allows ports 80, 443, and VPN). We use pcontrol
to track printing so we do not allow IP printing.
Most of our 1L orientation time is spent on helping them connect to the
wireless network and setting up their file share/network printers.
Not sure if you need to know anything else...
Cyndi

Cyndi Dean Johnson
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695