[teknoids] Firewalls, traffic shapers and CALI podcasts

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Aug 14 14:39:12 EDT 2009

Folks,
Just a heads up that some of the most popular materials on the CALI
website right now with 1Ls are several of our podcasts. These are MP3
files and this semester, as in the past, we've run into situations
where law school security perimeters are interfering with student
access to MP3s. If it is at all possible please allow access to the
classcaster.org and classcaster.net domains (this is where our MP3s
live). If it isn't possible to let CALI podcasts through, please let
students know that they will need to access these resources from home
and not the law school.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Internet Development