[teknoids] Friday Funny: The Barbeque Song

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Fri Aug 7 11:09:57 EDT 2009

You sent this just in time! We're having a bunch of friends over next
weekend and I called it a potluck BBQ...but now I find out we're really
just grilling out. False advertising...that's what I get for living in a
state where the only food choice that really matters is "red or green"
(as in chile for those of you who are uneducated in New Mexican culinary
choices).
Cyndi

Cyndi Dean Johnson
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695