[teknoids] Friday Funny: The Barbeque Song

Iain Barksdale ibarksdale at law.ua.edu
Fri Aug 7 10:35:18 EDT 2009

Haven't see it in Tuscaloosa. Was just at Full Moon last week they do
it dry first, and then add a spicy BBQ sauce when it's served. No mayo
based sauce in sight, although they do serve it with chow-chow which
is a spicy, cabbage based relish.

Iain Barksdale
Head of Reference Services
Bounds Law Library